Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little of this and a little of that.....

I have alot of pictures I wanted to put on here, so I just thought I would upload them and not worry about doing them on separate blogs.....

Landon and I were cleaning his room today and Macee pulled herself up to his piano and started playing!!! Of course then big bubba had to show her how to play the right way!! :)
Such a big girl!!!

Landon thought sissy would like to play in his Thomas tent, and did she ever!!!!


We had some great weather this past weekend, so we spent some time at the park. Landon loved going down the slide with daddy and Macee!



Macee loves to swing!!!



Such a good brother!!!


Me and my kiddos!


The kids and I went to Babyfest, Landon had a great time playing on the blow up stuff and seeing all the mascots.



He loved this one!!

Power Ranger!!!





SWEETIE!!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment