Monday, September 28, 2009

Princess Pics!!

Macee had her pictures taken in her tutu last week. They turned out great!! It is hard to see her tutu in this first picture, for some reason if faded out when we scanned it in. She had a great time laughing and smiling at the photographer! She is really getting so big so fast! I wish it would slow down. It is so different with her. When Landon was a baby I couldn't wait for the next milestone, like sitting up, crawling, walking, talking, etc. With Macee I just want her to stay a baby forever. Since Macee is our last I want to enjoy every moment of her "baby days". They grow up way to fast!







3 comments:

  1. I love that Macee! She is precious! Love the bow! Would love to see you guys STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man look at those thighs!!!! Those are great Christy!

    ReplyDelete