Thursday, September 17, 2009

Macee 4 and 1/2 Months!


Macee is almost 4 and half months! Man time flies!! Just a quick run down on what she is up to... Well do not let this picture fool you, she does NOT have alot of hair!! She is pretty much bald these days, just that thin layer on top and it is just a matter of days before that has all fallen out. It is only left down the middle and I just give her a "comb over" so she doesn't have a mow hawk!! But hey, thats what all those headbands are for right?! She has started eating cereal is doing very well, except when she blows bubbles and gives me a shower with her mouth full of cereal!! I swear she can store a whole bowl full in those cheeks!!!! We are still trying to deceide if she will be a blonde once all her brown hair falls out... She is in love with her hands and is finally finding her feet and they are pretty special to her these past few days. She loves to talk and has actually started to giggle a few times, which is the sweetest thing I have ever heard!! I love her chubby thighs, cheeks, arms, etc... Landon never had any chub so this is new for us and we love it! She always has to have something in her hands to hold on to. She is a big gripper! She will grab on for dear life, whether it be a shirt collar, bra strap, bib, she does not care she just likes to have something in those fingers. I could go on and on about how sweet and layed back she is.... I will give another update around 6 months! I know you can hardly wait! lol!













1 comment: