Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Friday was Landon's Kindergarten Graduation. He still has two more days of school left... if you want to call it school- Monday is the Drillers Game and Tuesday is Fun Day!! His graduation started after school mass. They each got their diplomas in front of the whole school and then they sang the sweetest song. I thought I was going to loose it when one of the kindergarten teachers read a poem before the ceremony started. It was a very bittersweet day for me. I am so proud of Landon and everything he has done this school year. He has done excellent in his school work, built amazing friendships, been a very helpful and loving big brother, and he has learned so much about our Catholic Faith. I am amazed at the things he tells me everyday. One thing that just happend recently that comes to my mind was when we were getting out of the car at school and I had a million things in my hands for PTO of course, I was trying to get the stroller out and I ended up spilling my brand new cup of coffee. The first thing Landon says was" its okay, mom, it was just a cup of coffee, thats not the worst thing that can happen, we are all still alive and healthy." Those little words coming from my 6 year old totally made my day! I was actually happy I spilt my coffee just because I got to hear him say that:)


Getting his diploma!!!!
Proud Mommy and Sissy at the reception.



Checking out his AMAZING scrapbook from his school year. His teacher made each of them a scrapbook with all their pictures from field trips, holidays, family, etc. It is so special and I will cherish it forever!





Landon and his Mamaw




Landon and his Papa.





Landon and his best friend Dani. They are just adorable, if I do say so myself!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment