Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Decorations!!!

I love the fall soooooo much!!! I love everything about it... the weather, the clothes, Halloween, pumpkin patches, carving pumpkins, fall candles, football, the fair, etc!!! We put our outside Fall/Halloween stuff up a few days ago and Landon LOVES them!!!! That boy loves him some seasonal decorations!!!ha!!!
My wreath.... thanks mom;)
Our light up spider web

I put purple lights in by our garage door!


Little light up pumpkins:)



Our Spooky Ghost!!!




Big o' pumpkin


Everyone was especially exited about our SCARIEST decoration!!



The kids are not afraid at all, they think he is funny!!! His head even light up!!



I just liked this picture of Macee, so I added it in:)


2 comments:

  1. fall is my favorite time of year! I love the fall colors. I have orange and deep red mums in my flower garden that I get so excited about every time they start blooming, I just love orange colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun yard skeleton! I've put off buying the Halloween decor and need to go find some this year for the kiddos. They love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete