Friday, January 15, 2010

He's growing up so fast!! :(

My little 5 year old seems so much older and it makes me proud and sad at the same time. I am so proud of the boy he is becoming, but I also miss my "little guy". Landon has had two loose teeth for a few weeks now. The other day I noticed his big teeth are growing in behind his little teeth. Luckily it was time for a check up at the dentist. She explained that his teeth look great, but he will eventually run into some problems. His mouth is just not big enough for all his big teeth. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there. Anyway, the dentist said it was time to get those 2 loose teeth out and it is best to do it at home. Marc tried that night and didn't have much luck, so my parents came over to visit and Landon let Bumpa pull the first one right out!!! He didn't start crying until I opened my big mouth and said "oh, no its bleeding" and then he cried or should I say wined a little. It took a good 30 minutes for the four of us to talk him into letting daddy pull out the next one. He finally said "oh fine I'm ready, just do it", so Marc pulled it right out, with no tears this time. I told him that the tooth fairy would bring him something extra special since there would be 2 teeth under his pillow at once!!! He is so excited to see what she will leave. (I am headed to Target soon :))

Look Mom, no teeth!!!
Marc took Landon to get his haircut on Sunday and man did they cut it!!!! They cut all his curls off!! :((( I know they will grow back. Landon says this is his "Daddy haircut", it also makes him look so much older. (I don't think we will keep it this way, I miss the curls already)

One of Landon's favorite things to do is build a tent in the living room with Marc. He loves to play under it and crawl in and out.


They are under there somewhere... Macee is too!!!
I will do a blog about all her new things next. She is getting so loud and talkative lately.




1 comment: